Eindelijk ! Can Am Sidebyside is er !

Al wat niet in de andere forums thuishoort, maar toch omtrent 4x4 quads gaat...
brutus
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Eindelijk ! Can Am Sidebyside is er !

Bericht door brutus »

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Technical data:
ENGINE

Bore and stroke 976 cc 2 cyl. V, liquid-cooled, Single camshaft (SOHC), 8 valves (4 per cylinder)
Bore and stroke 91 x 75 mm
Power System iTCMC with EFI and housing Butterfly 54mm, 2 ∞ Siemens VDO injectors
Electric Start
Transmission CVT, sub-transmission with high and low, park, neutral and reverse movement Brake Series Motor
Training Gear Selector mode 2 x 4 / 4 x 4 shaft driven with Visco-Lok differential

CHASSIS

Steel Frame
Cage Diameter 51mm (2 inches), high strength steel, Cage approved ROPS
Volatility adjustment Adjustable tilt
Suspension Front / Shock Double A-arm with control of the dive / Shock type of motion control
Front travel 254 mm (10 in.)
Arrears Suspension / Shock TTI (Trailing Torsional Independent arm) with stabilizer bar external / Shock type of motion control
Rear travel 254 mm (10 in.)
Two disc brakes front ventilated 214 mm with 2-piston hydraulic caliper
Rear disc brakes with 214mm ventilated, the caliper 2-piston hydraulic
Black Rock before Carlisle Tire 686 x 229 x 305mm 27 x 9 x 12
Arrears Carlisle Tire Black Rock 686 x 229 x 305mm 27 x 9 x 12 inches

DIMENSIONS

LxWxH 3004 x 1489 x 1829 mm
Wheelbase 1925 mm
Ground Clearance 279 mm
Dry Weight 587 Kg
Towing Capacity 680 Kgs
Interior storage has glove boxes: 17.2 L (4.5 gal) under the driver's seat: 13.1 L (3.5 gal)
Tank capacity 37.8 liters

FEATURES

Instrumentation Multi-function gauge: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip odometer, trip, hour meter, fuel gauge, gear position speed Sport mode indicator, flag belt 4 x 4 indicator, diagnostics, automatic stop after 15 minutes
Theft D.E.S.S. (Digitally Encoded Security System
Electric System Prewired for winch
Lighting has four lights showing high density (60 W) with rear brake light
DC jack type cigarette lighter, REAR standard connector (15A)

BRP WARRANTY 2years France

FINISHING XT

• Winch BRP XL 4000 with guide rollers for cable, wired remote control and remote storage integrated

• Wheels 14 "aluminum pan

• Tires Maxxis Bighorn 2.0

• sturdy front bumper

• Frame rail cash

• Fenders

• Instrumentation analog / digital multifunction display with

• Steering customizes core with brushed aluminum
No Limit W-tec
Quad GOD
Quad GOD
Contacteer:

Re: Eindelijk ! Can Am Sidebyside is er !

Bericht door No Limit W-tec »

Ze hebben goed hun huiswerk gemaakt bij Can Am zoals gewoonlijk. Voorkant ziet er goed uit, achterkant kan nog extra bumpertje gebruiken vind ik. 1000 cc, 75pk, amai dat gaat vooruit gaan. Achterophanging goed gezien van Can Am, zijn de eersten die het systeem van Protrucks en dakar auto's overnemen en volgens mij zeker terecht. Console tussen de twee stoelen vind ik wel nodeloos groot en breed.

Nu nog afwachten wanneer in Europa gehomologeerd gaat worden en... prijskaartje want denk dat we daar over de 20.000 euro gaan komen als je vergelijkt met andere Can Am topquads.
www.planetquad.be - www.w-tec.be - www.planetquadracing.be
Exclusief invoerder België W-tec quads
Planet Quad Racing Team / W-tec Factory Team
No Limit W-tec
Quad GOD
Quad GOD
Contacteer:

Bericht door No Limit W-tec »

verslag van Hunterworks, misschien beetje marketing gekruid maar toch heel indrukwekkend :

Can Am Commander UTV
I have been about to bust for so long about the Can Am Commander. I had the opportunity to be a beta tester like a few others and spend quite a few hours in the seat of all the models.
When we got to test ride the vehicles we had the competition there to ride as well. When you ride one vehicle say a month apart from another brand vehicle they all ride the same but when you can get out of one and right in another the differences become so apparent. Right from the beginning I knew the Commander was totally different, it feels like it has long travel when it does not. I have never been able to drive across terrain as fast as I could with the Commander. The rear swing arm suspension just soaks it up.
I rode all the models from 800 to 1000X and they all handle and ride great. I remember after riding the Commander for the first time and then getting into a Rhino I thought I had it in low range. The dash was in metric so I didn't know how fast I was going, I actually pulled over to check. The power and speed is just that much of a difference. Me and another test rider drag raced the Commander 1000 against a RZR and there just was no comparison, the Commander simply just left it. Comparing the suspension of the Commander X to the RZR S again was no comparison, the Commander's suspension just soaks up whatever you want to give it. I can tell you I was trying to just break the unit when I was testing, I ran it so hard and totally abused it and it just keep on giving back. The rear swing arm suspension with Fox shocks is so predictable and plush without the feeling of being too soft. I can tell you a heap of thought goes into one of these vehicles, they just don't throw one together.
The basic difference in the lowest 800 model and the 1000 X is just tires, wheels and engine, the dimensions are the same. Do not think if you buy the 800 model you will be settling, it will still outperform anything else out there.
A couple years ago I collected some data on our forum about how to make the perfect UTV, this information was given to Can Am so they could hear from the end user and they applied it. It is hard to remember all the details at this point but I can tell you every decision on every part of it has been thru with a fine tooth comb. I remember one detail that is good compared to others. The air filter is under the front hood and the intake is ran from under the dash of the passenger side of vehicle in the cab. This should keep the dirt and water ingestion to a minimum. The bed is a very unique, the bed has a bed under the bed and it is also a dry storage area. The storage area under the bed is sealed off with rubber gaskets and it also has a removable section between the bed and under bed storage to make for a very large compartment.
The seats are the most comfortable I have ever ridden in and they come out of the vehicle and can be placed on the ground to be used as a camp chair by design. The engine in the 1000 is a 800 Rotax stroked to make it a 996 and it just plain powerful. I think the clutching is off on the 1000CC but spot on, on the 800cc. They told me if they clutched it differently all you would do is spin with all the power it has. I say let it spin!! Of course the aftermarket will take care of this!!
I remember the seat belts being comfortable too and the ergonomics of all controls very good.
Unless they changed something top speed was 70mph and there is no rev limiter. The way they control this is by the throttle blade opening since it is a throttle by wire instead of a cable. So at 70mph the throttle just stops opening, it will vary its’ opening to maintain 70 mph if you hold it there but no missing or cutting out which is much nicer.
What I can tell you is, it is the most advanced UTV I have ever ridden, it is the best handling UTV I have ever ridden and the most powerful UTV I have every ridden, and just like Can Am is known for, you open the box and it is ready to go. I could take a bone stock 1000 X model and win all the races if I could just stay away from the trees I am known to hit.
If I had anything negative to say about the unit it would be these two points. Just like every other UTV the steering rack is the weak point but the aftermarket will fix that. The other thing is I am not a fan of the under bed storage compartment but only cause it will limit the use of a dual exhaust which will be a much desired item.
www.planetquad.be - www.w-tec.be - www.planetquadracing.be
Exclusief invoerder België W-tec quads
Planet Quad Racing Team / W-tec Factory Team
brutus
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Bericht door brutus »

volgens canam dealer een 800 en een 1000 versie, NIET gehomologeerd
rond de 20k van prijs
zou op 85pk staan
brutus
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Bericht door brutus »

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48591595@N ... 5497/show/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mudfox
Quadrider
Quadrider
Contacteer:

Bericht door mudfox »

Kleine rechtzetting
85 pk voor de 1000 cc
http://www.lmmotors.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Official Can-Am Dealer
Team Lm Motors Can -Am Belgium
flokkie1
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Bericht door flokkie1 »

al iemand een idee hoe snel de commander kan rijden
ben aan wachten op de demo om is te testen

groetjes flokkie
No Limit W-tec schreef:Ze hebben goed hun huiswerk gemaakt bij Can Am zoals gewoonlijk. Voorkant ziet er goed uit, achterkant kan nog extra bumpertje gebruiken vind ik. 1000 cc, 75pk, amai dat gaat vooruit gaan. Achterophanging goed gezien van Can Am, zijn de eersten die het systeem van Protrucks en dakar auto's overnemen en volgens mij zeker terecht. Console tussen de twee stoelen vind ik wel nodeloos groot en breed.

Nu nog afwachten wanneer in Europa gehomologeerd gaat worden en... prijskaartje want denk dat we daar over de 20.000 euro gaan komen als je vergelijkt met andere Can Am topquads.
brutus
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Bericht door brutus »

nog niet gereden maar wel bekeken,
mijn mening :
veel te groot
meer buggy dan ssv
geen homologatie (zoals het moet, 500kg halen ze niet)
en veeeeeeel te duur want voor het betere terreinwerk toch weer wat kosten en aanpassingen nodig

nope niks voor mij hoewel ik enorm genoten heb van mijn renegade, heb beslist de rhino aan te passen qua kooi en chassis
en ook de motor krijgt een make-over met wat meer pit
de Rhino blijft mijn favoriet, zowel qua opzet als gewichtsverdeling
mudfox
Quadrider
Quadrider
Contacteer:

Bericht door mudfox »

Juist terug van Marokko van de officiele voorstelling voor de distributeurs - dealers en pers.
Wij als dealers hebben met de commander 2,5 uur gereden door de woestijn met gidsen, Super hoe de acceleratie is, de kracht van de 1000 cc motor hebben we mogen ondervinden in de woestijn ( een Dakar gevoel kregen we er ) Ik dacht al dat ik in de GMC zat van Robby Gordon. is niet tevergelijken met collega's concurrenten, De Polaris mist kracht alsook zijn ophanging is niet te vergelijken. De Yamaha is een tractor op dat vlak. De Can-Am daarentegen is de ideale mix van alles die er op de markt is maar heeft De TTI suspension met stabilisator, het direct sturen ( race ) de power van 85 pk voor de 1000 cc en de superzetels ( WRC gevoel ) .We haalden topsnelheden tot 110 km/h op de trajecten.
Wij reden over rotsen , beklommen heuvels en jumpten.
We zouden direct willen terug keren.
Super goede voorstelling.
Official Can-Am Dealer
flokkie1
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Bericht door flokkie1 »

hehe ik dacht dat die test in marokko voor de dealers volgende week was
een RZR heb ik gehad en de prestatie zijn zeer zwak vergeleken met een can am outlander 800
ben benieuwd naar het prijskaartje
maar een top van 110 dat is ook niet teveel he
mudfox schreef:Juist terug van Marokko van de officiele voorstelling voor de distributeurs - dealers en pers.
Wij als dealers hebben met de commander 2,5 uur gereden door de woestijn met gidsen, Super hoe de acceleratie is, de kracht van de 1000 cc motor hebben we mogen ondervinden in de woestijn ( een Dakar gevoel kregen we er ) Ik dacht al dat ik in de GMC zat van Robby Gordon. is niet tevergelijken met collega's concurrenten, De Polaris mist kracht alsook zijn ophanging is niet te vergelijken. De Yamaha is een tractor op dat vlak. De Can-Am daarentegen is de ideale mix van alles die er op de markt is maar heeft De TTI suspension met stabilisator, het direct sturen ( race ) de power van 85 pk voor de 1000 cc en de superzetels ( WRC gevoel ) .We haalden topsnelheden tot 110 km/h op de trajecten.
Wij reden over rotsen , beklommen heuvels en jumpten.
We zouden direct willen terug keren.
Super goede voorstelling.
mudfox
Quadrider
Quadrider
Contacteer:

Bericht door mudfox »

Door de woestijn met een ssv tussen kliffen en rotsen ? Spectaculair
Official Can-Am Dealer
flokkie1
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Bericht door flokkie1 »

mudfox schreef:Door de woestijn met een ssv tussen kliffen en rotsen ? Spectaculair
jaaa dat zal daar wel zeer snel geweest zijn op zo een terrein en super fijn
brutus
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Bericht door brutus »

@mudfox

ge moogt altijd s met de commander meedoen aan de CT met mij.. :evil:

heb die RZR ook afgedroogd met 2 vingers in de neus :mrgreen:

en 110 is gene vette mijn rhino haalt 95 op gps
mudfox
Quadrider
Quadrider
Contacteer:

Bericht door mudfox »

Brutus
dan kan allemaal wel zijn maar geen enkel standaard SSV zelfs de Articat Prowler 1000 xzs is geen concurrent van de Commander,
laat staan dat jou Rhino dat zou zijn zelfs met een aangepaste vario en andere stuurdoos .
Het moment dat de commander zal voorzien zijn van een racekit kunnen we op ons gemak 140 pk uitpuren.
We zien er naar uit voor de confrontatie tussen onze standaard commander en uw gepepte Rhino.
Official Can-Am Dealer
flokkie1
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Bericht door flokkie1 »

wouw dat klinkt fijn 140 pk
dan zou hij in mijn profiel passen ik rij veel op de baan en soms stukje autostrade daarom moet hij 130 kunnen halen mijn RZR kon dit niet aan ging max 100 km u maar sneuvelde regelmatig en dan steeds veel :x
weet er al iemand de prijs van de commander
mudfox schreef:Brutus
dan kan allemaal wel zijn maar geen enkel standaard SSV zelfs de Articat Prowler 1000 xzs is geen concurrent van de Commander,
laat staan dat jou Rhino dat zou zijn zelfs met een aangepaste vario en andere stuurdoos .
Het moment dat de commander zal voorzien zijn van een racekit kunnen we op ons gemak 140 pk uitpuren.
We zien er naar uit voor de confrontatie tussen onze standaard commander en uw gepepte Rhino.
Plaats reactie